Welcome to the New LoveClontarf.ie!
We are delighted to launch the new Love Clontarf website. This is the first major redesign of the platform since it was originally launched in 2011.
A massive thank you is due to the following businesses that have helped to fund the redevelopment costs of the new website.
- Connollys The Sheds - the longest established family business in Clontarf - always supporting the community too. Thank you, Peter.
- O’Hara’s Spar - Thank you, Gus - for proving as always that it’s possible to be a proud Mayoman and a proud Clontarf man.
- Kinara Restaurant - 18 years providing the highest quality Eastern cuisine in Dublin. Thanks, Sean and Shoaib for your continued support
- Harry Byrnes Pub - the most popular Facebookers in Clontarf and a great place for a pint. Thank you to Alan for your support.
- REA Grimes - having recently taken over from Savills premises, we are delighted to have you on board. Thanks to Paul Grimes and Jim Gallagher.
- Teeling Whiskey Company - Already established as a premium brand in Ireland and beyond, we are delighted to have your support. Thanks, Jack & Stephen
- Staffords Funeral Directors - a family firm serving Dublin for several generations. A big thank you to local resident, Jonathan Stafford,
- Nolan’s Supermarket - the all-new Nolan’s is coming together before our eyes and we very much like what we see. Many thanks to Richard, Gavin and the team.
- Clontarf Castle - at the heart of Clontarf, providing a warm welcome to the many visitors to the area. Thank you, Jason and Stephanie.
We would also like to thank our other sponsors who help fund the day-to-day running costs of Love Clontarf - many are listed above and many others who have been with us from the start.
So, what’s new?
- The website is now fully responsive for multiple device sizes - so much easier to read on mobile and tablets
- Simplified content architecture - less top-level navigation choices.
- Brand new design, new graphics, new images of Clontarf. Hope you like it
- Superfast pages - it’s built on a new modern website platform that delivers really fast page load speeds. Give it a try.
- For sponsors, your ads are being placed more closely within the content. This gives them more value and will help make the website more sustainable in the future.
- Website sponsorship rules have also now been relaxed somewhat. If a business category is not currently being sponsored, it’s now available to a non-Clontarf business to sponsor. Contact us for more details on this.
- Also, video ad formats are now possible (please contact us for more info on this)
- New, slicker local deals page here
- A tidied up classes area here
If you would like your business to be represented on the website, please please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
If you are a reader of our content, we’d be very grateful if you could help spread the word about the new website and if you have any feedback on the new site, please email us on email@example.com