WEEE Recycling in Clontarf
Clontarf Residents’ Association has arranged for Recycle IT to carry out a number of door-to-door collections of electrical, electronic and pure metal items in parts of Clontarf. The first collection dates are Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd November. If you are a member of the CRA you will have received an email from them with the locations. Please do not post the locations or collection dates on social media, but do feel free to share the information in private residents' WhatsApp groups or with any friends living on these roads.
- Items for collection must be left out before 9 am on the collection day.
- A list of electrical, electronic and pure metal items that you can recycle with Recycle It can be found here.
- Any items not collected by 1 pm on the collection day should be retrieved.
- Please do not leave out any hard drives or other materials containing personal data.
- All items need to be kerbside or externally visible, and ready for collection. Please see the attached flyers for further collection information.
- If you live in an apartment, please leave the goods in the waste collection or other externally accessible and visible common area. It would be a good idea to contact the management company to let them know about the recycling collection so that they can alert other residents.
- Recycle IT will be following social distancing guidelines. Their teams are not permitted to enter homes at this time.
- Please remain mindful of social distancing and hand hygiene guidelines when recycling.
- CRA has arranged for this collection but is not liable for any issues arising in connection with it. We would draw your attention to Recycle IT's Terms of Service.
Clontarf Resident's Association will be arranging two further collections in other areas of Clontarf in early December – further details to follow. Collections are limited to 400 houses a day, but they will also look at arranging additional dates in the New Year to cover roads that are not included before Christmas.
For information email contact email@example.com