Thanking the Volunteers of DIL Clontarf 2023
The DIL Clontarf committee wishes to extend its deepest gratitude to the volunteers, clubs, and businesses who played a key role in making the third annual Pieta House Darkness into Light walk in Clontarf a success. Without such unwavering support, this event would not have been possible. They would like to give a special thank you to:
- Shea McCaffrey and the team at Clontarf GAA Club
- The team at Clontarf Tidy Towns
Clontarf Residents’ Association
- Larry Meany and the team at Clontarf Yacht & Boat Club
- Siobhan Hayden & Annette Pepper
As well as;
- Superintendent John Long of Clontarf Garda Station
- Ciaràn Kavanagh of Dublin City Parks
- Sliabh Wells, Barry Pender, Tommy O'Brien, Eamon Wallace, Mick Doran, and the team at The Bear Group
- Al Redmond and the team at Marquee AV
- Josh Harman and Mark McCabe
- Dr. Anthony Naughton of Clontarf General Practice
- Dr. Eileen Flanagan of The Avenue Practice Killester
- Photographer Conor Kinsella
- Roy Devereux & the Clontarf Ukulele Group
- Surge Coffee
- Bold and Brass Coffee
- Ebb & Flow Coffee
- Lotts & Co.
Lastly, DIL Clontarf would like to acknowledge the efforts of committee members, Vicky Lincoln, Aviva Kearney, Aoibheann O’Grady, Jean Lawless, and Esin Ahmedova, who worked tirelessly over the past few months to make DIL Clontarf a reality. DIL Clontarf is also grateful to their friends and family who helped them throughout the event.
DIL Clontarf also wishes to extend a heartfelt thank you to the thousands of participants who joined the 4th annual walk in Clontarf and eagerly anticipate welcoming everyone back to Clontarf for Darkness into Light 2024!
Whether you walked, donated, volunteered, or simply offered your support, your contribution has made a significant difference to those battling feelings of hopelessness and despair.
If you were unable to attend the event but still wish to donate, you can easily do so online at this link: https://www.darknessintolight.ie/donate
DIL Clontarf Committee thanks everyone involved this year for their incredible support.