Taste of Clontarf at Battle of Clontarf Festival
We are delighted to see a special 'Taste of Clontarf' area at this weekend's festival.
Three of Clontarf's finest eateries are represented and we strongly recommend you give them a try:
- Kinara Restaurant is Clontarf's first 'destination' restaurant. It welcomes visitors each year from all over the world to sample their fine eastern cuisine. They are also festival specialists having won the best food category at last year's Electric Picnic awards. There may be a queue but it moves fast and it's well worth the wait.
- Bay was one of Ireland's pioneering restaurant in relation to the display of calories on menus. Since then they have developed an unparalleled reputation for healthy, delicious food using the finest ingredients. They love taking their food on tour and they will be a very popular choice today.
- Kanoodle exploded onto the scene about 2 years ago serving their particular brand of Thai cuisine. They are one of the most popular takeaway restaurants on the Northside of Dublin and they will be serving up some to-die-for options later today.
Also in the Taste of Clontarf area will be:
- Spar Clontarf - the most award-winning spar shops in Ireland!!
- Candy Floss
- Puremagic Kitesurfing
- Clontarf Business Association
- Clontarf Historal Society
- Clontarf Rugby Club