St Anne's Concerts 2019 | CRA Update
There will be three concerts taking place in St Anne’s Park over the coming weekend (May 31st to June 2nd - see link below for details) the granting of the outdoor licence is subject to certain conditions including the provision of a hotline and email support for residents (see below). The Clontarf Residents Association has synopsised these below and we encourage residents to familiarise themselves with them and give feedback to Dublin City Council (via the below mail address or hotline) and CRA firstname.lastname@example.org with your experiences over the weekend.
- Concert curfew times are 22.45 on each concert day.
- There will be a Residents Hotline and email address (see below). A log of all calls and emails must be kept re complaints or concerns and an email sent to DCC.
- An information notice must be issued to residents/Businesses /elected reps, and those who made observations.
- Litter teams must identify the pedestrian routes, transportation hubs (bus drop-offs and pickups and outside Harmonstown and Raheny Dart Stations) and into the Park. These areas must be litter free by 06.00 the morning after each concert.
- No underage alcohol consumption on the concert site.
- Temporary lighting must be provided at all exit routes after the concerts where required.
- All supplemental temporary sanitary accommodation facilities must be provided to prevent public urination.
- Stewards must be proactive in preventing public urination in and around the park.
- Noise should not exceed LAeq 75dB over a 15 minute period.
- Any damage caused to the park should be kept to a minimum and reinstatement works should be completed in agreement with DCC.
- CRA (email@example.com) would welcome your feedback on the event with photographs and copies of any feedback you may have provided to DCC
Key Contact Details: Residents hotline number - 083 3313435 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org