REA Grimes are Hiring!
REA Grimes, patrons of LoveClontarf.ie, are on the lookout for an office administrator to join their team here in Clontarf!
Property Sales and Team Administrator
Rea Grimes is a young entrepreneurial property agency company with four office locations based in Clontarf, Dublin 2, Ashbourne and Skerries. REA Grimes is a family-owned business with a flat structure and is looking for an all-rounder with a positive can-do attitude. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the business, learn and develop your skills. They are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, in house office administrator to join their residential and commercial sales team in our CLONTARF, Dublin 3 branch.
- CRM system integration of client detail, brochure production, website uploading and
- Booking, coordination and arranging of viewings – with online interaction
- Reviewing and reporting to team members on a daily and weekly basis
- Office coordination to ensure that the team are operating to the best of their ability
- Reporting to the Branch Manager
- General office management and administrative tasks Candidate
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency with CRM packages, Excel, Word and Outlook are key.
- Excellent English written and oral skills
- Strong work ethic and flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Constant interaction, interfacing and corresponding with sales team, clients and buyers
- Collaborating with sales team members
- Responding to client queries in an efficient and friendly manner on the phone, by email and in-person
- Interfacing with all forms of web-based services and database management
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in an administrative role in the property / financial / conveyance industries
- Dynamic, Enthusiastic and Friendly Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail and diary management skills essential
- CRM experience for relevant property software system (training provided)
- Available to work in North Dublin