Practical Arrangements for Residents - Road Closures
The practical arrangements for residents living within the closed area of the Clontarf Road are as follows:
- Emergency service access will be possible at all times. The closure will be manned by an operative at each end who will be on hand to provide access to emergency vehicles.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times.
- Limited local access for cars will be available during the morning and evening.
up to 8.30 am Monday through Sunday and
10 to 10.30 am Saturday and Sunday only
5.30 to 7 pm Monday to Friday
7 to 7.30 pm Saturday and Sunday.
Residents needing their cars outside of these hours will need to park outside the closure zone. The CRA did ask if parking could be made available to residents but no workable solution has been found as yet.
- Access will be permitted for specialist transport services – this will need to be arranged in advance with the contractor.
- There may be periods of zero local access for cars to allow a material e.g. concrete to set but every effort will be made to avoid this.
- Bin Collections will be facilitated during the closure.
- Deliveries, other than by foot, will not be facilitated during the closure.
- Working hours, from Monday through Sunday, will commence at 8 am and we are now told will be ongoing until between 10 or 11 pm. We have asked that noisy work is not undertaken after 8pm.