New CBA Committee 2015-2016
The CBA has announced a new committee for the coming year. The outgoing Chairperson, Niall Geaney, announced the new committee yesterday. The committee consists of the following local Clontarf business people:
- Karen Burrows – Burrows Estates (Chairperson)
- David Hennessy – Clontarf Castle
- David Dwyer –The Bram Stoker Hotel & Vikings Steakhouse
- Helena Carraher – Clontarf Wines
- Rory McDyer – Rory McDyer Travel Agents
- Jennifer Foley – Jennifer Foley Hair Salon
- Derek Andrews – Andrews Tax Consulting
- Niall Geaney – Geaney Solicitors
- Ronan Morris – Web Together
- Mark Acheson – Administrator
Niall would like to express his thanks and gratitude to the previous two committees which he has led since taking over the role from Gus O Hara (SPAR Clontarf) in April 2013.
It is hoped that with this committee the CBA will grow further to represent the interests of local businesses in Clontarf for the coming year. loveclontarf.ie would like to congratulate Karen on being named the new chairperson!
For more information on the CBA and for details of how to join, click here.