Large turnout for Clontarf Business Association meeting
The Clontarf Business Association held a general meeting for all members last Tuesday morning in the Clontarf Castle.
Once again, there was a very strong turnout with quite a number of newly signed up members attending their first meeting.
Chairman, Gus O'Hara, introduced a full agenda which included talks on the following topics:
- Crime Update and Prevention advice - Sergeant Jim Clavin
- Progress report and new developments for loveclontarf.ie - Ronan Morris
- Flood Defence Update - Gus O'Hara
- CBA/CRA Street Cleaning Project - David Doran
- CBA Fundraising plans - Peter Connolly
- Failte Ireland Initiative - Gus O'Hara
Clontarf Castle once again very kindly hosted this meeting for the CBA despite having a very full house that day for a major IT conference.