Job Opening @ The Travel Broker - Cruise Travel Consultant
Are you interested in working in a leading travel agency? The Travel Broker, one of our generous sponsors here at loveclontarf.ie, is hiring! See below for more information;
About The Travel Broker
The Travel Broker is an independent travel agency based in Clontarf in Dublin 3. Established in 1994 we have built our reputation on our in depth product and destination knowledge, an eye for detail and our passion for customer service excellence.
We are now looking for an experienced Cruise Travel Consultant to join our team. The successful candidate will join our team of extremely experienced and professional travel consultants and benefit from our friendly and encouraging work environment with high levels of autonomy and opportunities for ongoing training, development and travel.
This is an opportunity for an established and passionate cruise travel professional in search of a rewarding, varied and exciting career to join a proactive and dynamic Dublin Travel Agency. Competitive salary with attractive sales incentive scheme.
If you've got a passion for travel, are a people person and all about customer service then The Travel Broker would love to hear from you.
This Position Involves
- Quoting holidays and converting these to bookings
- Driving and converting sales leads
- Ensuring highest standards of customer service are met
- Assisting in implementing promotions and sales drives
- Assisting in team motivation to achieve our targets
- Attendance at travel events, workshops and trade fairs
- Participating in Educational Trips
- Ensuring Travel Broker processes are followed
- Keeping product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of relevant brochures and destinations.
Skills and Experience Required
- Self Motivated and Target Driven
- Solid experience in Cruise Sales
- Amadeus or other GDS experience
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- High regard for customer service excellence
- Ability to multitask and quickly interpret complex information
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must be well travelled
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, both over the phone and face to face
- Excellent team player
- Skills to persuade customers and influence their decisions, both for their own benefit and that of the agency
- Exceptionally high levels of motivation, working both independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in joining the dynamic team at The Travel Broker, apply now in complete confidence by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV.