Important: Temporary Road Closures for Hollybrook Road and Hollybrook Park
As part of the ongoing North City Water Supply Scheme Phase 1, Hollybrook Road and Hollybrook Park (from Howth Road to Clontarf Road) Dublin 3 will be closed from;
- 09:00 hrs on Friday 14th August to 23:00 hrs on Sunday 16th August inclusive
- 09:00 hrs on Saturday 22nd August 2015 to 23:00 hrs on Sunday 23rd August inclusive
- 09:00 hrs on Saturday 29th August 2015 to 23:00 hrs on Sunday 30th August 2015 inclusive
These closures are required in order to facilitate the laying of a new watermain across the Clontarf Road from the Hollybrook Road/Clontarf Road junction, across the road to the Clontarf Promenade.
Local access to Hollybrook Road and Hollybrook Park shall be maintained via the the Howth Road. Parking on Hollybrook Road is not envisaged to be affected during the works.
Traffic Management Plan
- Traffic on Clontarf Road wishing to travel on Hollybrook Road & Hollybrook Park to Howth Road shall be diverted via St. Lawrence Road
- Traffic on Howth Road wishing to travel on Hollybrook Park & Hollybrook Road to Clontarf Road will be diverted via St. Lawrence Road
- Pedestrian and local access will be maintained
The Contracts Manager overseeing the Works on behalf of the Contractor, Ward & Burke is Mr. Shane Mc Dermott (086 6000839). The Senior Resident Engineer for the scheme is Mr. Patrick Herrity (087 6877880)