Help for Vulnerable/Older People from An Garda Síochána
The following is a message from the local An Garda Síochána stations;
An Garda Síochána are offering extra assistance to our older and/or more vulnerable residents within our local Community, during these unprecedented times.
How we can help…
· Meals on Wheels.
· Pharmacy deliveries, grocery collection or shopping.
· Essential Transport to medical appointments that are in line with the latest Government Guidelines on Covid-19.
· Welfare checks on those persons with limited means of communication, i.e. no phone or internet.
To avail of this assistance, please contact the relevant Garda Station and provide the following details.
· Name, address and contact details of the person requiring assistance.
· Type of assistance required – Welfare check / Pharmacy Collection / Shopping.
· Any relevant medical issues which need to be disclosed, i.e. if in self-isolation due to COVID-19.
Clontarf Garda Station – 01 6664800
Raheny Garda Station – 01 6664300
Howth Garda Station – 01 6664900