Free Lecture on Golf Injuries & Technique Errors @ BodyMed!
BodyMed will host a free lecture on common golf injuries and techniques errors with practical tips on how to solve them. This fantastic event will take place on Wednesday 6th April at 7.15pm.
Applying a proven combination of Kore Therapy and Physiotherapy (as used by the GB Women’s Golf Team for enhanced performance) the BodyMed team will be delivering this unique lecture to pass on some of the advanced knowledge that the pros use to help their game.
- Spinal dynamics during the golf swing
- Muscle testing demonstration highlighting the importance muscles involved in the swing phase and how to optimise their activation
- How imbalances affect the set-up of the shot, and how to fix them
- Common golf injuries - how to treat them and prevent them the future for improved golfing performance
- Practical techniques to take home to help prevent injuries and improve performance
- The cost of this event is completely FREE, however you must book your place by e-mailing email@example.com or calling the clinic on 01 853 2788. Places are limited to 20 and will be on a first come first served basis.
BodyMed is located at 5 The Seapoint Building, 44/45 Clontarf Road, Dublin. 3