DCC Draft Dublin City Biodiversity Action Plan
National Biodiversity Week - 15th to 23rd May
Dublin City Council (DCC) has launched the Draft Dublin City Biodiversity Action Plan (2021-2025) for public consultation. This is their third Biodiversity Action Plan. It is based on six themes:
- Maintaining Nature in the City
- Restoring Nature in the City
- Building for Biodiversity
- Dublin as a Green Capital City
- Understanding Biodiversity in the City
- Partnering for Biodiversity
We would encourage everyone with an interest in this area to read the Draft Plan and to have their say by submitting their comments to DCC. The closing date for submissions is 16th June 2021.
We would also be interested in hearing your feedback on this issue so that we can include it in our response. Please email us at email@example.com.