DCC City Development Plan - Have your Say!
Dublin City Council (DCC) is preparing a new City Development Plan (CDP). The CDP guides the development of our city and sets out the aims, policies and objectives for the city.
This is your chance to have your say on the future of the city.
The CRA will be making a submission* and we would welcome the views of residents. For example:
- How could the city address traffic, road safety, mobility and accessibility issues better?
- What should be done about Biodiversity and Climate Change in the city?
- How well are our parks and local green spaces protected from development, including St Anne’s for example?
- What are your thoughts on the protection of biodiversity on Bull Island, traffic and access issues to the public, and the proposed new Discovery Centre?
- What public realm improvements are needed?
- What buildings should be added to the Record of Protected Structures?
Email your thoughts on these or other matters that should be addressed in the CDP at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11th February 2022.
The closing date for submissions to DCC is 4.30 pm on Monday the 14th of February 2022. Making a submission is free. For more information or to make a submission please follow the link here.