CRC Staff Nurse Relief Panel
Based in CRC, Clontarf
Flexible, part-time working – based on school hours
Roles will be part of an experienced team
The CRC is currently opening a Staff Nurse Relief panel for the CRC Clontarf and these roles are an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established team on a flexible basis. The roles will allow candidates to gain valuable experience in a paediatric nursing setting, providing high-quality care to children and young people. The role may provide an opportunity for a Staff Nurse currently working in the health services to gain experience in a new setting on a part-time and flexible basis.
CRC is seeking nurses who demonstrate a desire to deliver a positive experience to their clients and their families with an ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidates will have the following essential requirements:
• Current registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland
• At least 3 years post qualification nursing experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexibility, teamwork skills and ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Experience working in a disability setting
• Evidence of service developments and improvement in clinical practice
Training will be provided in the role and a full job specification is available on request.
• Department of Health, Staff Nurse 2021 salary scales apply
• Competitive annual leave benefits are offered with this role
• CRC is a learning environment with regular educational online sessions available to staff
Apply with a CV by email to the HR Department at email@example.com and please quote Job Reference: CRC/Staff Nurse
You will be contacted as soon as possible on receipt of your CV and interviews will take place with candidates meeting the essential criteria.
If you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to make enquiries by
contacting CRC's Director of Nursing, Jenni Crumlish by phone at 01 8542261 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or
Michelle Lavin in the HR Department at email email@example.com