CRA: Thank You and AGM Reminder
On behalf of the Clontarf Residents' Association, we would like to extend a huge thank you to the I Love St Anne's group on their hard campaigning over the past two years and particularly in the recent month leading up to the final date for observations on the St Paul's/St Anne's Development. We would also like to tank Mc Cabes Auctioneers for acting as collection point – over 300 objections were collected and delivered from their Vernon Avenue offices. Finally, we would like to say thank you and well done to everyone who got involved and lodged applications. This is a fantastic example of the community coming together for the common good!
We would also like to remind readers that the 2018 Clontarf Residents' Association AGM will take place tonight, Tuesday 6th February. The AGM will kick off at 8 pm in Belgrove Girls' School Hall, Seafield Road.
Below are a number of areas they the CRA will have updates on;
- St. Paul’s playing fields in St Anne’s
- Clontarf to City Centre Cycle Track
- Clontarf Baths
- Bull Island Interpretative Centre
- Verville Retreat Application
- Ringsend Incinerator
- Flight Paths / New Runway
- S2S Works: Causeway Road to Bull Bridge
- Clontarf Promenade: Bull Bridge to Alfie Byrne Road
- Tidy Towns, Street Clean Ups, Graffiti
- Crime and Policing