Clontarf Summer Camps
There is the usual wide and varied selection of Clontarf summer camps to keep the youngsters occupied over the long hot (!) summer months while the parents slog away at work in order to keep them in the style they are accustomed to...
These are just some of the ones, from our listed businesses, that we have been informed about:
- Showtime Theatre School - One week in July and one week in August. All age groups.
- Puremagic Kitesurfing - Throughout the summer. All age groups.
- St. Lawrence Montessori School - 4 separate weeks throughout July. Age 3-5 years. 9.00 to 12.30
- Clontarf Yacht and Boat Club. Summer sailing course - 4 weeks in July. Ages 10-18 years
- Cuidiu Dublin North East's Humpty Dumpty Parent & Toddler Group will continue at Scots Hall (Opposite Westwood Gym) during the summer months. Fridays 10.00 - 11.30am
- Clontarf Cricket Club - 16th - 18th of July and 14th - 16th of August. Age 6 - 14 years. 9am - 1pm.
- FAI Soccer camp - 16th - 20th of July at Clontarf Road Sports Pitches. 10:30am - 3:00pm.
- Irish Wheelchair Association - 5 separate weeks throughout July and August. Age 4 - 12 years. 10am - 3pm.
- GAA - Three separate weeks throughout August. Ages 5 - 13 years.
If we've missed out on any, please let us know.