Clontarf Orthodontics Team Up With St. Vincent de Paul
This year, our valued sponsor Clontarf Orthodontics are hoping to put a smile on the face of many young children in our community. They've teamed up with the St Vincent De Paul Giving Tree appeal, and want everyone to join them!
Here’s how it works:
- SVP provide companies, schools or groups with posters and tags for the ‘Giving Tree’. Each tag contains basic information (e.g. Girl, aged 4-7).
- Employees and members of the group then take a tag from the tree and buy a new gift for the child or adult on their tag.
- They then pop the unwrapped gifts under the group’s Giving Tree or in the collection box.
- When the collection is over, the group drops the gifts to their local regional office or drop-off point.
- These gifts are then distributed by SVP to families in need, just in time for Christmas.
Clontarf Orthodontics would love for everyone, patients and local businesses alike, to get together and give back. Feel good about your Christmas knowing that you've made someone else’s Christmas hopes a reality. If you can spare some time and money, please donate a present so that they can pass it onto someone who might not being getting any this Christmas. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Email email@example.com or pop into the practice located at No.9 Clontarf Rd, Dublin 3.
If you want to go about setting up your own Giving Tree, you can find out more information on the SVP website by clicking here.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!