Clontarf Clubs Together for Ukraine
A number of the Clontarf Sports Clubs are running a joint fundraiser this weekend for The Irish Cross Ukraine appeal.
The events will take place on Friday 6th & Saturday 7th May. If there's a certain sport you've always wanted to try, why not head along to one of the below activities in the local clubs?
- Clontarf Lawn Tennis Club: Tennis on Friday 6th @ 7 pm
- Clontarf Rugby Club: Tag Rugby on Saturday 7th @ 2.30 pm (over 18s only)
- Scoil Ui Chonaill: Rounders on Friday 6th @ 7 pm
- Clontarf Parish Lawn Tennis Club: Tennis on Friday 6th @ 7 pm
- Clontarf Hockey Club: Hockey on Saturday 7th at 10 am
- Clontarf GAA Club: Gaelic Football, Hurling & Camogie on Friday 6th @ 7 pm
Contact each club for their event details and to register:
- Clontarf Tennis, Alan Beaddie, 0858532608
- Clontarf Rugby, Cliodhna Hughes, 0877604767
- Scoil Ui Chonaill, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clontarf Parish Tennis, Donna Cooney, 0833317190
- Clontarf Hockey, Nikki McMullen, 0866063304
- Clontarf GAA, Administrator.email@example.com
And even if you don't fancy taking part, but would like to support, you can donate via the QR code on the poster below or link here.