Book Your Summer Makeover At Jennifer Foley's Salon
loveclontarf.ie and our sponsor Jennifer Foley’s Hair Salon are delighted to announce a very exciting new competition!
We are giving ONE lucky reader the chance to WIN a €100 makeover voucher for Jennifer Foley’s Redken approved hair studio!
This voucher can be used on whatever treatment you want in the salon* - from hair styling to shellac nails and make-up! Get creative with your makeover - even indulge in a variety of treatments!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply visit our Facebook page. Simply like our page loveclontarf.ie and share the competition post in order to be in with a chance of winning.
The WINNER will be announced on Tuesday 21st of April. Best of luck to everyone who enters!
Looking for inspiration? Here are a few different ways in which you could use your makeover voucher….
- A full head of highlights to brighten up your look
- Go bold with a brand new colour
- Make-up, shellac nails and a glamorous up style - have you got a special event or a wedding coming up? This would be perfect!
- Root touch up, trim and style to freshen up for summer
- Brand new hair extensions for an exciting new look
- Shellac nails, Redken deep conditioning treatment, trim and style for a relaxing and pampering treat
Jennifer’s focus on professionalism and client satisfaction is clear in the longevity of the salon. Just a few months ago, the salon celebrated an impressive 65 years in business.
Here is a video the loveclontarf.ie team shot with Jennifer to highlight their 65th anniversary.
Jennifer Foley Beauty Salon: Clontarf Business Profile from ClontarfTV on Vimeo.
So - what are you waiting for? Refresh your summer look with Jennifer Foley’s Hair Salon today! For more information about the salon including contact information, please visit Jennifer’s official business page on our website.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Voucher value is €100 but extensive treatments may cost over this amount, in which case the voucher can be used in conjunction with paying the remainder. Must be used by 21st May 2015.