St Anne's Guided Tours | March 2019
St Anne's Walk will host a number of events over March 2019;
- Saturday 9th March 2 pm - 4 pm
- Sunday 17th March 10 am - 12 pm
- Monday 18th March (Bank Holiday) 10.30 am - 12.30 pm
- Saturday 23rd March 3.30 pm - 5.30 pm
- Sunday 31st March 4 pm - 6 pm
The guided tour includes info on The Guinness Family Estate, history of St Anne's, the follies & North Bull Island from 1835 as well as rare archive photos.
Enjoy a 2-hour history walking tour followed by a complimentary hot drink in Olive's Room and a voucher for a free glass of Guinness at Graingers Pebble Beach, Clontarf
Book online www.stanneswalk.com
Text 0862 479877
Price 12euro - Children U16 FREE
Buggies and Dogs on leads welcome.