A Cultural Extravaganza: Art, Music, and More in Dublin this August!
Never mind all the rain, Dublin City Council is helping to brighten up our summer with an amazing lineup of FREE events for all. Dublin's Lord Mayor, Daithí de Róiste, invites families to be part of these events and create cherished memories. "The Council is hosting lots of free family-friendly events in August, so come into town and have some fun!" Mark your calendars now!
- Opera in the Open: Lunchtime operatic performances on the first four Thursdays at Civic Office Amphitheatre, Wood Quay.
- Art and the Outdoors: A community and family art event on August 5th and 6th, Parnell Square North.
- Luke Kelly Festival: Celebrate the Dublin music legend on August 13th at Smithfield Square.
- Funtropolis: A weekend of family fun at Mountjoy Square Park on August 19th and 20th.
- Smithfield Fleadh: Join the lively celebration of Irish culture on August 26th and 27th at Smithfield Square.
A whole month full of art, music, and culture in the city this August! Make sure not to miss out on anything by visiting this DCC link for more information.